Fighting Fear / Bringing Change (it’s the same thing)
- What will people think of me?
- What if I fail?
- What if it hurts?
- Where else would I go?
- What if it means being alone?
- What if it’s too late?
- What if I’m too stuck?
- What if I can’t afford it?
- What if it’ll be awkward and uncomfortable?
- What if it means dealing with _________?
If any of these questions apply to you (and good luck with that… odds are at least one applies to all of us!) then you’ve just identified a fear.
Fear can be compared to invisible chains, hands covering our eyes or a debilitating lack of energy… but no matter what metaphor you prefer, fears are often very responsible for limiting change and progress in our lives.
So here’s some advice from my friend @AlexandraaRoars: “If your scared, do it scared.”
Let’s face our fears and become better for it.